Sunday, September 12, 2010

Her World Brides Editorial

Hi Everyone! I'm been really bad, not updating this page for a while. It's been hectic, with editorials, commercials & brides! The Christmas season is around the corner, I know you might be thinking, it's 3 months away, but in media calender, it's when everyone starts this mad rush to prepare their Christmas ads.
As I really don't want to disappoint anyone, please do book me in advance, as my schedule fills up pretty quick (besides, I give a 15% discount to all brides who book me 5 months in advance :D )

I've firmed up my travel schedule for the next couple of months, No Bali trips! I miss Bali! If you are doing a pre-wedding photoshoot in Bali, Melbourne or Sydney, I'll be more than happy to give you a super super discounted rate. :)

I'll be away from:
18 September - 24 September
10 November - 15 November

Anyways, enough of words, here are the PICTURES!








Photography: Aik Chen
Styling: Furqan Saini
Hair & Makeup: Joanna Koh using Redken & Clinique, assisted by Angeline Chan
Models: Yana & Sandra/ Upfront


The full series is available on my FACEBOOK page


And incase you're wondering, what's this lovely foundation for the model's skin, it's Clinique Superfit Makeup, which I also use on almost all my clients. It's one of my favourite foundations simply because it lasts 6-8 hours through your oil, sweat and tears (sounds familiar for your big day?), doesnt clog pores, and gives a beautiful buildable coverage.

No comments:

Post a Comment