Monday, July 9, 2012

A Little Pick-Me-Up For The Day

Sorry I've disappeared for the entire of last week! We went to Phuket for a shoot and I was caught up in the whole whirlwind of 5 star resorts and gourmet cuisine. Well..not quite just that. We also spent two days shooting in the rain and wind, and I ended up catching a cold over the weekend.  :(

I woke up today with pretty bad skin, I am breaking out from eating all that spicy and fried Thai food (I shouldn't have had those delish salted egg fried squid dish at dinner!), and my skin is rather dull since I guess my body is focusing on getting well rather than tightening pores.

Thanks to my friend Mia's suggestion that I should go do a mask, I raided my cupboard and decided to use the Dermalogica Multivitamin Power Recovery Masque.



It was just what I needed since I was feeling so under. It has a yummy fragrance (all natural, this product does not contain any artificial fragrances or colour), spreads on like butter, and is full of Vitamins A, C, E and F to help skin recover from any harsh environmental damage. It's calming to the skin and also soothes any irritation, so you won't have to worry about stinging if you have sensitive skin.

10 minutes later, I washed off the mask, and was immediately greeted with fresher skin. The Vitamin C really helps to brighten skin quickly, my pores were tightened, and overall, my skin was deeply moisturised.

I would recommend this for anyone who has concerns over fine lines, dry and dull skin. This once or twice a week mask can really help to perk up your skin, great for use just before you get made up and ready for a big day.

As for myself, I'll just have to wait it out for the rest of my body to recover before tackling my next challenge.


No comments:

Post a Comment