Thursday, December 13, 2012

Get Groomed For Christmas!

So, the Christmas countdown has started!! We have exactly 11 more days to go to the 25th!! Have you sorted your gifts? Sent your cards? (I love snail mail so if you want to send me a card I'll be delighted ;P ) Got your pretty on for the festive season? I painted my nails a glittery gold to remind myself!

If you need some help in grooming, you can drop by STRIP: MINISTRY OF WAXING and Browhaus at HOUSE, which is in Dempsey. In fact, House is Dempsey is my favourite outlet because they have all services under one roof (oh, and free parking too)! You can get waxed, have your brows shaped, your claws filed and varnished, your tummies filled at Skinny Pizza and even shop for Christmas presents at Beauty Emporium.

The folks at STRIP & Browhaus have lovingly extended a 10% discount to all my readers for the pre-christmas grooming appointments. The 10% -off is valid on all brow construction services at Browhaus and on all waxing services at STRIP .. whoopie!
All you have to do is this:

- Call Strip Co-ed Beauty Emporium at 6475 7833 to make your appointment
- Quote my blog URL joannakohweddings.blogspot.com
- Get your 10% discount when you go for your appointment!

Have fun, enjoy and tell me how it goes!


No comments:

Post a Comment