Monday, January 21, 2013

I've Moved!



Hi Everyone!! Thank you for your support time and time again on my blog! I've MOVED to beautynthebikes.wordpress.com

Those who know me personally know that I'm a bike fan, having started riding regularly since November 2011, and within a span of a year, have acquired (a nicer way to say splurged!) on both a road bike and a mountain bike! Cycling does make me happy - I feel like I've found true love, just like the beauty biz is and will continue to be my passion.

The new site is alot more user friendly, with direct categories in dropdown menus, so if you're a bride and looking to read all my articles on bridal beauty, you can view them all here instead of sifting for them through a pile of beauty articles and reviews


Please do let me know what you think! You can drop me a note on my facebook page 

Or on Instagram  - my username there is beautynthebikes

See ya'll soon on the other side! :)

xoxo

No comments:

Post a Comment